April 16, 2007 at 1:01 pm Leave a comment

I finally found Prima’s at our local Target store!! This is my first creation using these pretty flowers. I started with a red card base and matched the orange prima with a sheet of Basic Grey paper from the Romanii collection. I wanted to have the sentiment (Stampin Up) peek through an oval shape, but just punching one oval did not seem right, so I did a double punch to allow a piece of orange card stock to show through. I layered a smaller white prima over the larger orange flower and found a matching brad to hold them together.


Entry filed under: Uncategorized.

It’s been awhile more tri fold….

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Trackback this post  |  Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed

Rubber Stamp Chat – a new online rubber stamp community!

%d bloggers like this: